Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are the World: Japanese Style

This post should be written by JP because he found it and then posted it on my brother's facebook but seeing as he's soooooo busy growing his beard I thought I would post it for all to enjoy. And by beard I don't mean...Oh nevermind. He likes girls. I've seen it with my own eyes. I just think it takes a particularly confident girl to adore the Magnum PI stash. You hear that JP!!! Kidding. Hearts an rainbows to you friend. Enjoy the shenanigans this weekend.



This culture takes a while to understand I imagine.

1 comment:

JP said...

I love this clip. I've probably seen it 25 + times, yet I still watched it twice when I saw it here. To truly appreciate it, watch the video of the real "We are the World". Japanese Cyndi Lauper is spot-on.