Monday, January 7, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman I Present to You....

For those of you that don't know I received an enormous surprise on Dec. 19th. The kind of surprise that makes you shriek and squeal and tinkle just a little in your pants. It was the early Christmas present from my parents and boy was it a doozy. I frankly never thought in my wildest dreams my parents would actually agree to buy me this wonderful treat but color me happy when they did. So without further adieu I present to you.....

Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy, aka "Fitz"




Is he a handful? Absofruitly! Did I want to return him out of sheer panic 30 minutes after I got him, and then every hour on the hour for the next 24 hours? Of Course! But I stuck with it and now he is curled up on my lap as I type this post. He still has a long way to go before he reaches obedience perfection but I will say he's a keeper.

More pictures of Fitz after ther jump!







*Thanks Paige for the pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...NO WAY!!!!!! I cannot believe my eyes. The perfection is overwhelming. Now I must come to Houston. Pls, let's schedule a weekend. I have to meet him.

-Your law school bestie

Anonymous said...

Crazy Cute--thanks for the pic

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME!!!
I dont know why you always forget to mention that I found Fitz!! haha.. he is beautiful though! yey ximena! haha

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a little Fitz in your life!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! The little Fitz is so adorable - perfect puppy pal for Charlie!