Monday, January 28, 2008

Seth McFarlane's take on the WGA/AMPTP Negotiations

I know I haven't really posted anything on the strike recently but after that late Nov. meeting between the two parties that went absolutely nowhere I kinda gave up hope. Good news is that apparently the informal talks are going so well we may just get our writers back to work before the end of the season. Here's hoping. In the meantime I thought I'd share Seth McFarlane's take on the negotiations. For those who don't know who Seth is, he is the creator of the Family Guy, one of the funniest shows on television. I've got to say that this video is 10 kinds of funny with some expletives so be warned. And if you think you recognize one of the actors, you do. It's Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother. Enjoy!

No comments: