Friday, January 18, 2008

The Opposite of the Opposite of Possible is Still Possible

I've been meaning to post this video for quite some time but in the holiday splendor I forgot. Two days ago Ellen Page, Jennifer Garner, and Diablo Cody from Juno were on Oprah and the whole time I kept asking, where's Michael Cera? Yeah he practically wears the same outfit through out the whole movie but his performance was quality. And he was in another little comedy called Superbad too. See that one Oprah? In any event, to honor the man boy I bring you one of his greatest performances to date. Now before you see it you need to understand what he's talking about. So I recommend you start with this video first.




Now note. This video is real. He actually created this video as his personal resume and sent it to various companies in NYC.

And now to Michael's spoof:

No comments: