Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Office Thursday!

After last weeks emotional sendoff to the hour format, I'm glad to have my show back at 30 minutes. Not that I minded the hour of Office time, in fact last week's episode ranks in my top 5 Office episodes ever. But it will be nice to have a tighter story again; one that doesn't run itself into a lake. Now, after last week's voting, it looks like the two shows I'll be recapping regularly are The Office and Pushing Daisies so look for a full review and recap later this week. Here's the promo to get us pumping:



LOCAL AD
9/8c TV14
10.18.2007

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ADVERTISING - When the Scranton branch is asked to participate in a Dunder Mifflin ad, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) seizes his chance to exhibit his creativity. Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) explores the online world of Second Life. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.J Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Paul Lieberstein, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.

Three Preview Clips for Local Ad: 1, 2, 3

On another note... to al my friends going to The Office Convention in Scranton, Pennsylvania: Have Fun! Be Safe! Shake Greg Daniel's hand! and finally, Hands off Krasinski (if he shows). Keep me posted ;)

No comments: